Sunday, November 14, 2004

I remember takbiran a year ago as I watched RCTI just now. The program I watched is 'Lebaran Sebentar Lagi'. I remember we made the almost the same concept of takbiran (only RCTI made it better =P). And then I remember the friends I cooperated with... I remember what I did and what I felt back then... I kinda miss the (hmmm??)

Why do I feel it? May becoz I have nothing to do. Not only nothing to do now, but nothing to do for the whole week! =(
I survived today! But only itz coz I came home at almost 9am and I slept the whole day. I'm reading this chicklits book and went with my mom to buy something... =)
But how 'bout tomorow? =(

And then I remember my friend. The one that said wanted to call me on Lebaran day. Well, I have forbid myself from thinking 'bout it. But I think it's just not working. I have no idea of what I should do to get rid of it outta my mind!). Honestly, I wanna know if he thinks about me too...
Has things changed? If there's a change, is it good or bad?

Well, I think I just need someone I can talk to. Specially now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home