Monday, September 24, 2007

itz been a while yah.
gak terasa things have changed. that includes what happened in my dear office. adyuuhh... i just got a shocking news nigh. i don't think the news will make me comfort. i don't like what i've just heard.
:(

just a few days ago, i met a friend. as usual this friend of mine likes to encourage me to join him. i think in wherever institution he's at. but actually, i like that. it opens me new horizons although i never really follow his instruction due to 'the fears'... hehehe.

eniwey
, he said something about leaving my comfort zone. i am too comfort with the condition i'm in now. and he is RIGHT!
i hate to admit it. but he is damn right. i am being too comfort...
although the comfort zone actually brings me nowhere. nowhere near money, nowhere near my dreams. it is just giving me the comfort i need to live and to enjoy life.
and now, my comfort is being disturbed. and the shocking news is actually a wake up point from my comfort zone.
kalo sekarang di comfort zone ini gue gak dapet apa-apa. untuk apa gue bertahan di comfort zone.

sooo my friend's advice, right now, is the best solution up to this moment i'm writing this post. i can't just go with the wind now.
it's too uncomfort.

i need help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home