Tuesday, September 10, 2013


Have you ever been in a situation where you feel that you are the source of a failure?
I have. Today! Sad as it is... And i'm very sorry...
Today may not be the first time i've done and felt this, but i pray that let this be the last time. Amin... 🙏

Although i think i have done my best to do what i do, but it just not felt good enough. I feel that i could have done something more to it. I don't know what, but one thing for sure, i know i could and should talk smoothly, not staggering. 😔

Everybody knows that it is not easy to present something, specially where the pressure is hard. And it specially wasn't easy for me.
I know i have issue with my speech...
Many times when i over think of something, i couldn't think and specially could not talk for a presentation. It took me quite a while to calm myself and then be able to talk in front of a forum. It took me a lot of practice and a lot of self-encouragement words to be able to do a speech in front of public.
It must be because i really am not used to talk to people. I many times just silenced myself and prevent myself from talking.
I know i shouldn't do that...
Mood also contribute a lot to my condition. I many times surrender easily to my mood. And that is bad.

Tonight...
I try to remind myself about this. I try my best to learn to fight the mood, the fear and then teach myself to fly out of my comfort zone so that they may know that i am that good, that they can not ignore...

So help me God. 😊

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home