Thursday, October 20, 2011

hai blog.

today is my birthday. Thank GOD i get the chance to see another year. hopefully it's been a good year. Thank You GOD. hopefully i will have a much better days ahead of me. amien. :)

today i don't want to count anything but my blessings. i take time to read every good wishes for me and reply every one of them. i figure, if they have the time to write a happy wish for me, i must be that worth it. and i should have my chance to thank them. :)
tengkyu all. xoxo.

this year, i wish to see the world even more.
i wish to see Japan and Korea.
i wish to be healthy to enjoy all of HIS blessings for me.
i'll try my best to do things right.
and let HIM do what's right and perfect for me. in HIS beautiful timing.
oiya.
well, getting married is a good wish too.
hehehehe

happy birthday to me.
:)

2 Comments:

At 5:33 PM , Anonymous Angie J. said...

Yaaaaay, happy birthday Renny!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:03 PM , Anonymous odenseorangtm said...

meski telat, happy birthday to you. :D

ayo kita ke korea. :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home