Thursday, September 09, 2010

me today...

well, i just had a really great time today. a very good reason to smile... :)
hmm, i used to have an idea of what kind of person i would like to go out with. someone that can make me feel special and definitely someone i can look up to and ask just about anything and he can answer. don't really care if the answer correct or not. coz i am actually a person who's like to be told and not to give ideas (may be coz my job is about giving ideas, so in real life i really like to just stand still and enjoy. *big grin*) <-- alasan padahal emang males. :P

anyway this is what happened today.
i went to sign a contract with my new employer. well, i've decided to move to a whole new and different tv station. the kind of formal one this time. and after that, actually i don't have any idea of what i wanna do today. i just wanna sign the contract and then may be stop by to any mall to see some sale items. but then, i got hungry...
and so i decided to contact someone with a very good chance would know around and can take me to some nice place to eat. and so i contacted him. and we ate. 

i thought we were just going to eat somewhere and say goodbye and see each other again some other time, just like we always do. say some words, telling stories of how things were going on, and then that's it. but then today is a little bit different than usual. 
we ate, exchange stories, saw him play ping pong, got interviewed again by possible boss candidate (ow, ow :P) and then he asked me to see a movie. and of course i said yes. hihihi. 

we went to a mall. enjoyed a funny movie and ate in a sushi restaurant. it was fun for me. going out with him today is actually like a dream come true. it felt like a date. (btw, i forgot how it feels like to be on a date until today. :P) 

for about 2 years, i used to went out with a guy that i was soooo in love with. although i went out with the guy constantly, i used have a secret crush on this guy that i went out today (naughty me!). well, this secret crush guy really knows how to make a girl fell head over heels. one day on a day just before christmas, the secret crush guy came and asked me out on a lunch. i was happy. but then when evening came, the guy i fell in love with disappoints me. and that's it. my dream with the guy i fell in love with was crashed. but i still make friends with the secret crush guy and i don't have the guts to ask or think of something more.

hmmmm...
i don't know if it's right if i started to think that he had treated me differently than usual today. i don't know if it were just my feelings or i was just being ge-er. 
i don't know if he's being nice to me was just a being nice to me attitude and that's it. nothing more.
to be honest, i like him. :)

i surely don't wanna be ge-er-an here. i do wish that my feelings were true...
and if i were wrong... God, please make things all right with my heart.

well anyway, i love my day today.
thank you... GOD!

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM , Blogger Vira Tanka Z said...

wiii... senangnyaaaa *wink*

congrats.. on the beautiful day :D

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger flirty said...

Hihi. Ini masi karna ge-er an. Besok kita liat keadaan lah ya. Hwehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home