Friday, October 01, 2004

sediiiiih...

This morning i got struck by an 'old' friend's statement. He said that I've forgotten my 'old touch'. I said, 'WHAT?!'. I couldn't come up with any idea or answer that met his requirement. So I thought I must have gone more stupid. Then he tried to remind me about 'ME'. He said I got sooooooo lost (or more stupid! =P) that I, myself, don't even remember MYSELF!

HE IS RIGHT!
All this time, i work only out of routinity. I do things because I HAVE TO, not because I WANT TO... =(
I got so used to it that I can't even feel MYSELF!

Now, there's nothing I can do...
It's the consequenses I have to bear for the choices I've made.

Anyway, it's nice to finally see my 'old' friend. When I knew I can see him, I just wanna jump and say 'I'm sad!'...
Glad to know that he is STILL a friend of mine. Glad to know that I still have one person to stand by me when I'm sad and could say bad things to the person I hate. =)
Wish I can see him again someday...

Dear roosalyn, I didnt remind u of your stupidities. cause u're NOT STUPID!
You're just too honest for this bullshit world. That is all i reminded u about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home