Friday, September 03, 2004

being someone who's left behind is something that i really don't want to be...

On Sunday, 29 Agustus 2004, my best friend has become one lucky guy's wife =)
Being her maid of honour made me see things clearly. How she arrange everything for her marrige, how happy she is to become someone's wife...
I cried when I saw her walking through the alley with her dad. I can see how happy her husband is. My tears won't stop rushing when I heard the vows were spoken... =)
IT'S MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING!!!
I am very happy for her. I wish her all the best...

MY BEST FRIEND!!!
She is the best friend anybody could ever wish for. She is caring and understanding. She is wise beyond her age... She's a mother to all of her friends...
I'm sadder to realize that my best friend is leaving us. Yes... marrying her husband means leaving us here =(

The day before she left, we met to again be able to talk about un-impotant things just like the old days.
It was fun!!! We have to do that again ONEDAY! =(

My other best friend is going to leave me again tomorow =( How
My have fun go mad friend is about to leave becoz she will continue her study in the US.
The fact make me even sadder coz I can't spend my time to have fun and go mad with her before she leaves... =(
But I wish Fey all the best!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home