Monday, August 09, 2004

busy... busy... busy dayzz!

ya know, when I am busy, I always remember my friends. All I can think of is, when can i see them, hang out with them and have fun together.
Busy dayz make me miss my friends...

but... this time it's a bit different!
this time, I am not only thinking about my friends... but also MY MOM!
I never really think of her, since she and my papi live very far from us.
But this Cantik Indonesia thing makes me remember her... =)

When the candidates were given their phones. I could't believe my eyes when I saw them ALL cried!!!
Well, not all of them called their momies, plenty of them called their boyfriends (and still they cried!).
I can't stop to wonder why...
They were away from momies only 2 days, and they cried!
may be it's just me who's too cold to have such feelings...

Ya sudzz... gapapa
look at he bright side...
They make me remember mommy...

Luv ya Mom... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home