Monday, May 31, 2004

This is what happen to me in my weekends.

I promised my high school friends that we're gonna spend weekends together. I was excited to meet them, since I hardly have time for them. So, we promised to meet somewhere after I watched my favorite show... NESCAFE presents MUSIK ASIK GET STARTED Band Competition 2004. =)

My friend picked me up, but before we go somewhere, we stopped by to buy Frech Fries (my favorite junkfood in McD). I'd been wanting to eat that since a week ago!
And after that, we're off to my fiends house.

At my friend's house we watched SERENDIPITY (finally!). I was kinda disturbed, coz my friend would not stop talking when I watched it. But I can feel that it's a great movie. A touchingly romantic movie.
From my friend's un-stop-able 'quack' I learned that it's amazing to know that many people find that their life is similar to that of a movie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home