Monday, November 21, 2022

concentration

 how to concentrate?

how to be able to concentrate instantly. 

it’s been a while since i could concentrate, and be able to draw conclusions instantly. this is what i’ve been known good at. i can concentrate, listen carefully and draw conclusions and be able to give solutions instantly. 

i haven’t done that in quite a years now. it was not that necessary. and there has been a lot of distractions, so many to count. and one other factor that can contribute to that issue is that i haven’t read anything in quite a years now. 

i used to read my bible. but now, i was too busy with my things. the not so important things. the ones i thought was more important than the bible readings. 

and oh boy i was so wrong. 

now all i get is the impact. 

and now that i know the reasons for my being so ‘lemot’ and hard to concentrate. i need to begin my old habit of reading and listening and also the most important one, pray. 

praying not only gives me the chance get closet to God, to be able to tell God what i want and tell Him what bothers me so much, but also to meditate, to be able to take my mind a while from the crowded world and also for me concentrate to what i want to formulate what i want to think and also to say. 

and also writing this blog is also a very effective way for me to be able to slow down a while and learn again how to formulate words in my head. 

and so it is. 

let’s begin the new journey. 🙏🏻

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home