Monday, April 05, 2004

After so many days living days that don't feel like living, I can now come up with new things I've learned in my life's journey...
I finally realize that everybody wants and needs to be LOVED! I dunno why it took me that long to finally realize it. Yeah... at least i realize it now. =)

After almost 2 months not going to church, I finally went there yesterday. May be I've been hanging around with dangdut too long that I realize that I've lost my rythim. I can no longer dance accordingly with the music. I forgot what it's like to enjoy music... Poor me... =(

One more thing that I learn this week.
Sometimes un-important things ccan add value to one thing. Just like the neclace I wear today and yesterday. The necklace doesn't seem important at all. If took it off, nobody will get hurt. But... when I wear it, I feel cool-lah... hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home