Monday, March 08, 2004

BT

I just came back from watching this 'dead boring' movie titled MYSTIC RIVER. Actually, I kinda doubted my friends when they chose the movie. But I guess, I was outa number. 3 to 1. I thought... So what? At least I can get the stess out... the pressure of having to edit 3 episodes of my newly assigned programme, NESCAFE presents MUSIK ASIK GET STARTED! early in the morning.
Actually, I didn't feel well today. But now, I feel just fine. I dunno why. Maybe itz the impact of boredom! 'Negative' + 'Negative' equals 'Positive'. 'I was tired before I watched the movie' + 'I got bored when I watched the movie' equals 'I'm fine after it'. Cool!! Just like the old saying said, "Always look at the bright side" and "Every cloud has a silver lining"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home